Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Roller Coaster

I feel like lately my life has been an emotional roller coaster of highs and lows. I'm surrounded by some of the most amazing people ever, and I've had more fun this semester I think than I've had in a long time. At the same time The past few days have been sprinkled with some of the deepest lows I've experienced in a long time too.

I've found though that in my times of need, that I have wonderful, incredible friends (two friends in particular have been especially helpful for me) that have kept me afloat when I needed support and given me space when I needed space.

The service for my uncle has been set for Tuesday, and I think that I'll have to drive up to Portland on Monday. There's a Wake at point between now and then, and I'm afraid that I actually don't know what that entails, of even if I should be present for it.

I was glancing at my last few blogs and realized that they seem to be fairly me centered, which is a little different. I think that it's not a bad thing though.

On a happier note, my Cambodia fund seems to be coming along slowly but surely. I'm a little nervous because most of my primary givers have given and I'm still down $800. But there are more yet, and God has a way of pulling through. It will be good. I've no doubt of that.

0 comments:

Counter