Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Today was a good day

Today was a very good day. I skipped a very boring class and instead went with a friend to pick up some baby chickens to deliver to another friend; which was amazing.


I was worried that my spiritual direction session was going to go badly and instead turned out to be amazing, as it was a celebration of all the good things God has done recently.

I am privileged to be a part of a discussion group that tonight had one of our best discussions yet, we set the stage for next week which may top even this week.

It was Sunny today, not an altogether common occurrence for this place at this time.

Today was a very good day.

1 comments:

. said...

Oh francis!!! I like this one. AND the complete beginning to end story of our adventure will be posted shortly! Stay tuned friend!!!!

Counter