Monday, March 10, 2008

Blech

I'm afraid that I don't like the turn that the Democratic Primary is taking. Instead of focusing on positive aspects of themselves, they are beginning to tear down each other. It actually makes me sick that this is what politics has become, simply who is less horrible. 

It seems to me that ideally politics should be about who is the best candidate, not who is the "least worst." Does that makes sense?
I don't think it's unreasonable. 

Also, I don't like how Clinton is the one who instigated these attacks, how she is trying to making Obama look bad.

Obama is quite possibly the most intelligent politician I've ever listened to, Clinton lies and tries to twist reality for her own gain.

She needs to just drop out now, and stop splitting the party.

0 comments:

Counter