Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Emotional???

So, in the past week or so I've found myself being affected by "emotional" things a lot more than normal. I think it started when I read the bit about the child trafficking in Cambodia, though it may have begun before then. 


I was just listening to the sermon at First Christian on Sunday and I found myself fighting the urge to tear up as he talked about the conflict in Jerusalem. On Sunday at the Cambodia meeting we were talking about how we were beginning to "gel" as a group, and that started to get me a little watery eyed. 

I don't know about all this, I've prided myself on my ability to be fairly level-headed and yet I find myself falling apart. I sit at home trying to read for some class, I begin thinking about whatever and I start getting emotional.

Am I just getting stressed out, without knowing it? Is school affecting me that much? Is it something else? 

It is different though.

0 comments:

Counter