Saturday, June 7, 2008

Miserable day

So, I woke up this morning and felt like crap. (My fault, but that aside...)

Watched TV and then had lunch. 
I realized that I don't know how I am going to pay for anything next month, since I'm starting work a week later.
No one really responded to any text messages I sent out asking if people want to do anything, the only person who responded was in Washington.
All of this has placed me into a state of in which I find it virtually impossible to think about what I'm going to say tomorrow when I speak at my church.
I don't have the pictures that I was going to use during my talking.

I remember thinking at the orphanage about how I needed some Anthony time, I don't think I realized how much I'd come to be used to be surrounded by people though. There was a time when being alone all day wouldn't have phased me, now I'm finding it to be truly miserable. This is easily the worst day I've had since we got back, and I felt like venting about it.

0 comments:

Counter