Thursday, July 3, 2008

Moving

I made a decision, I talked to my school and confirmed that I'm deferring a year. 


I've begun the process of living in a new home.

I'm tired way too early in the day.


It's been an odd past few days, mostly because all of them are a blur. Something about working outside in the sun, all day, everyday, doing mind-numbing activities has an effect of making the days pretty much impossible to distinguish. 

It's hard to wrap my mind around this huge shift in my life, I think that it will really sink in once everyone else starts going to school and I do not.

I talked to one of the co-regional ministers of Oregon and she offered to see if there wasn't a church that I might work in part-time over the next year. While I hadn't really intended to work in a church it might not hurt to get some more experience, in an area outside of youth work. 

The next year will be an adventure, to say the least.

0 comments:

Counter